Snapshots of Bracknell and Surrounding Areas

Bracknell, Berkshire, a small town where I live. Every day I see sights that make me think, 'that would make a good photo', so I've decided to carry a camera around with me, and if I see something that appeals, I'll take a photo of it, a snapshot. I'm not a photographer, and I'm not using a very expensive camera, but I thought I'd share pictures of the place I live, the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope you enjoy the photo's I take.

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Westmorland Park and Surrounding Area - on a Very Cold Day in March

I've neglected this Blog for a while, or more to the point... a whole year! A lot has changed in a year, especially with the redevelopment of the town centre. I will post photo's of the progress at a later date. I will endeavour to update this Blog on more regular basis, starting with the following photographs...

Went for a walk today around Westmorland Park - 'Westmorland Park is an eight-hectare site in Warfield. A large variety of recreational activities are catered for through the network of paths, open spaces, play areas and pavilion. Wildlife can be spotted in the balancing pond or at Hayley Green Wood Local Nature Reserve which lies next door.'
















It started to get a little bit muddy!

A return of firmer ground!








1 comment: