Snapshots of Bracknell and Surrounding Areas

Bracknell, Berkshire, a small town where I live. Every day I see sights that make me think, 'that would make a good photo', so I've decided to carry a camera around with me, and if I see something that appeals, I'll take a photo of it, a snapshot. I'm not a photographer, and I'm not using a very expensive camera, but I thought I'd share pictures of the place I live, the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope you enjoy the photo's I take.

Friday 15 August 2014

Regeneration photo's taken in May

It's been a long time since I added to this Blog, for one reason and another, but I intend to keep my promise and carry a camera with me at all times, photographing life in, and around Bracknell.

The following photo's were taken in May, with the regeneration of Bracknell in full swing, and most of the shops demolished to make way for the new shopping centre.








It's not a pretty sight at the moment, but it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment