Snapshots of Bracknell and Surrounding Areas

Bracknell, Berkshire, a small town where I live. Every day I see sights that make me think, 'that would make a good photo', so I've decided to carry a camera around with me, and if I see something that appeals, I'll take a photo of it, a snapshot. I'm not a photographer, and I'm not using a very expensive camera, but I thought I'd share pictures of the place I live, the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope you enjoy the photo's I take.

Sunday 17 August 2014

Edmunds Green

Bracknell has such a diverse collection of buildings, both old and new, good, bad, and down right ugly.

I spotted this lovely old house next to Edmunds Green, with this wooden animal opposite. I'm not quite sure if the owners of the house placed this animal, or it was placed by Bracknell Forest Borough Council.


No comments:

Post a Comment